My name is Martin Stein: After getting my degree, I co-founded a German social network and developed a CMS for the KIT. I was hired as a firefighter to rescue multiple late and critical projects and guide teams towards good code practices. After many years of full-time software consulting, I am now Chief Software Architect at Kaptio.
- Living in the beautiful city of Heidelberg, Germany.
- Freelancing and helping other people with their businesses.
- You can contact me at [email protected]
I am passionate about:
- programming. Especially Python, but also TypeScript, C#, F# and Java.
- startups, business ideas.
- Keeping things simple. I am convinced that elegance and simplicity is the best way to tackle complex problems. This site should reflect that.
Besides my work I enjoy: